– jqxGrid resizing performance and rendering in responsive layouts.
– Fixed an issue in jqxButton regarding the dynamic changing of themes.
– Fixed an issue in jqxButton for removing an event listener after calling ‘destroy’.
– Fixed an issue in jqxScheduler regarding the dynamic adding of appointments with resources.
– Fixed an issue in jqxGrid when “removesort” is called and the multi column sorting is enabled.
– Fixed an issue in jqxGrid when multi sort is enabled and columns height is changed dynamically.
– Fixed an issue in jqxGrid when multi sort is enabled and “updatebounddata” method is called with parameter “sort”.
– Fixed an issue in jqxGrid when an item in filter row’s checked list filter contains “and”.
– Fixed an issue in jqxGrid when filtering currency values with checked list filter.
– Fixed an issue in jqxGrid when tabbing in case with “selectionmode: ‘none'” select the first row.
– Fixed an issue in jqxGrid regarding the rendering when filtering and grouping are enabled. The grid is grouped by multiple columns and a filter is applied.
– Fixed an issue in jqxGrid regarding the rendering while resizing. Sometimes horizontal scrollbar was shown.
– Fixed an issue in jqxGrid regarding keyboard navigation with pageUp and pageDown and scrolling when grouping is applied.
– Fixed an issue in jqxTreeGrid regarding the “scrollBarSize” property.
– Fixed an issue in jqxTreeGrid and jqxDataTable regarding the keyboard navigation with arrow keys and ensureRowVisible method.
– Fixed an issue in jqxPanel regarding the scrolling on mobile devices.
– Fixed an issue in jqxTree when ensureVisible is called for the last item and horizontal scrolling is available.
– Fixed an issue in jqxTree when ensureVisible is called for an item with sub-items.
– Fixed an issue in jqxChart regarding the formatFunction of the labels settings.
– Fixed an issue in jqxSlider regarding the moving of thumb after click on the slider’s track. The thumb possition had several pixels offset.
– Fixed an issue with jqxDropDownList dropdown positioning on mobile devices.
We are glad to announce our partnership with Zerynth. Zerynth simplifies IoT development providing an easy and efficient way to program the most popular 32-bit microcontrollers in Python and connect them to the top Cloud infrastructures, with high-level standards of security. With R&D in Pisa, Italy, and a global sales team, Zerynth is helping thousands of developers around the world to develop new IoT products and Industry 4.0 applications with reduced costs and improved time-to-market.
Read more: Zerynth partnership with jQWidgets – Python meets responsive web applications.
– Fixed an issue in jqxGrid regarding the ensurerowvisible method when grouping is enabled.
– Fixed an issue in jqxGrid regarding the keyboard navigation and selection when grouping is enabled.
– Fixed an issue in jqxGrid regarding the scrollbarsize property behavior.
– Fixed an issue in jqxGrid regarding the number input editor when the editor is localized.
– Fixed an issue in jqxGrid regarding the columnemenuopening column callback function.
– Fixed an issue in jqxGrid regarding the filter menu with datetimeinput and its popup.
– Fixed an issue in jqxGrid regarding the filter menu with the “show rows where” and “show rows where date” strings.
– Fixed an issue in jqxNumberInput regarding its resize rendering behavior.
– Fixed an issue in jqxScheduler regarding the appointmentOpacity.
– Fixed an issue in jqxScheduler – the labels of the resources disappeared on changing of the date in ‘timeline view
– Fixed an issue in jqxDateTimeInput with “allowNullDate” and initial ‘null’.
– Fixed an issue in jqxTextArea regarding the ‘selectAll’ method.
When we read this post by Zerynth, we were excited how our components are used along with Python and how easy is to create amazing things with the proper Hardware and Software working together. The project is about building a Voltmeter in Python with the Zerynth App and jQWidgets Knob.
# DashBoard Voltage Converter. Voltage devidor by AbuFaisal
# Created at 2019-01-17
from wireless import wifi
from espressif.esp32net import esp32wifi as wifi_driver
# import Zerynth App
from zadm import zadm
################### WIFI Connection Setup ##########################
for i in range(0,5):
except Exception as e:
print("Impossible to link!")
except Exception as e:
################### Zerynth App Configuration ######################
z = zadm.Device("DEVICE UID HERE", "DEVICE TOKEN HERE")
################### Volt Reading Setup #############################
value = adc.read(A0)
print("sensor raw value:", value," Volte:",volt)
# send the voltage value to the zerynth App
Angular, which is powered by Google is a development platform for building mobile and desktop web applications. It enables building apps by reusing existing code and offers developers the possibility to create their own components.
React, which is powered by Facebook is targeted to simplify the creation of interactive UIs. By designing simple views for each state in your application, React will efficiently update and render just the right components when your data changes.
According to the latest Stack Overflow Developer Survey, Angular is more popular than React in 2018 with almost 10% lead both among professional and casual developers. There are numerous post and opinions which one is better however so far Angular keeps the lead especially in enterprise applications.
Our company provides user interface tools for Angular and React.
– Fixed an issue in jqxScheduler recurrenceException thrown error when recurrenceException is not set, but recurrenceRule is.
– Fixed an issue in jqxScheduler recurrence issue. Ref: #25
– Fixed an issue in jqxScheduler TimelineMonthView rendering of appointments with exactTime rendering mode. Appointments were not rendered correctly.
– Fixed an issue in jqxScheduler Timeline views. Dragging and Resizing of appointments when the Scheduler is with absolute position.
– Fixed an issue in jqxGrid Time Filtering issue. Ref: #27
– Fixed an issue in jqxGrid regarding the validation popup diisplay for last row.
– Fixed an issue in jqxTreeGrid regarding the Aggregates rendering. Ref: #14
– Fixed an issue in jqxNumberInput’s getvalue method when the decimalSeparator is ‘,’.
– Angular Modules for all components – jqwidgets-ng folder.
– When the Grid calls the DataAdapter’s sort function, it now passes an additional third parameter which contains all sort columns and sort directions.
– Fixed an issue in the rendering of jqxTree with checkboxes and jqxEditor with Material styles.
– Fixed an issue in jqxGrid regarding the multiple-column sorting of Date columns.
– Fixed an issue in jqxGrid regarding the multiple-column sorting in virtual mode. Even when there is no data, the sort arrows are rendered as in the single-sort mode.
– Fixed an issue in jqxScheduler regarding jQuery 3.3.1 and rendering of appointments on IPad in MonthView.
– Fixed an issue in jqxDateTimeInput regarding dates selection before 1970.
– Fixed an issue in jqxTreeGrid regarding the export to excel when aggregates are turned on.
– Fixed an issue in jqx.base.css file regarding *expression css names.
Vue.js is a modern framework for building user interface applications. Vue is very flexible and is designed with the idea to be incrementally adoptable. The core library is targeting entirely the view layer, which makes it easy to use and to integrate with other libraries. This however is not a drawback compared to other frameworks like Angular and React, so Vue can be used to develop sophisticated Single-Page Applications in combination with other tooling and supporting libraries.
All of this fuels the growth and the adoption of Vue.js which makes it one of the fastest growing UI frameworks for 2018. As can be seen from the information on W3Techs.com the usage of Vue.js has almost doubled during the last year. There are also more tools and frameworks which support Vue.js
JQWidgets UI component for Vue.js
The JQWidgets UI framework offers more than 60 professional, enterprise grade UI components for building state of the art Vue.js applications. All of the components are responsive and optimized for top performance on PCs, mobile devices and phones. IN addition JQWidgets offers more than 500 ready to use demos, extensive documentation and professional support. All of this combined with the power and simplicity of Vue will make the time spent on development a pleasure.