- Angular 2
- angular 4
- angular 5
- Angular 6
- ANGULAR GRID
- angular tree
- ASP .NET
- ASP.NET Core Tag Helpers
- ASP.NET Core Tag Helpers
- ASP.NET Core Tag Helpers
- custom elements
- html elements
- jQuery Plugins
- jQuery UI
- jQuery UI Plugins
- jQuery UI Widgets
- jQuery Widgets
- Pivot Grid
- react grid
We are happy to announce that our components are now compatible with Angular 16. The latest version of the “jqwidgets-ng” NPM package was just updated.
jQWidgets v16.0.0 Release, March-03-2023
What’s New:New Fluent Theme.
What’s Fixed:– Fixed an issue in jqxGrid about the “ensurerowvisible” method. It calculates wrong position when using “autorowheight” and paging.
– Fixed an issue in jqxGrid about the default selection in the filter dropdown when localization is applied to the Grid.
– Fixed an issue in jqxGrid about the “filterable” column property. It does not work in filterbarmode: ‘simple’.
– Fixed an issue in jqxGrid about filtering with checkbox selection mode enabled.
– Fixed an issue in jqxGrid about column resizing. The auto resize columns when you have row details does not work.
– Fixed an issue in jqxGrid about the Grid selection when a filter is applied from the Column’s Menu by pressing the enter key.
– Fixed an issue in jqxGrid. The page auto-scrolls to top, when column menu is opened for the first time.
– Fixed an issue in jqxGrid about the adaptive layout. It shows undefined column if selection is ‘checkmode’.
– Fixed an issue in jqxGrid about the column filtertype – “list” and localizing the filterchoosestring. This causes incorrect behavior with the filtering behavior.
– Fixed an issue in jqxGrid about the filterType:’input’. It throws an error when filterstringcomparisonoperators is localized.
– Fixed an issue in jqxGrid about the date range filter. The filter is lost after loading a previously saved state with the “loadstate” method.
– Fixed an issue in jqxGrid about the “getselectedrowindexes” method. It returns empty array, if row is selected with keyboard arrow up/down.
– Fixed an issue in jqxDropDownList about the Material theme. When checkboxes are enabled, the dropdown does not open after the first click.
– Fixed an issue in jqxDropDownList, jqxComboBox and jqxDateTimeInput about the dropdown animation in the Material, Light and Dark themes.
– Fixed an issue in jqxPasswordInput about the “val” method. It does not set correct value when the method is called dynamically.
– Fixed an issue in jqxKanban about the “itemrenderer” method. The method is not called after dragging an item from one kanban instance to another.
– Fixed an issue in jqxKanban about the “addItem” method. It does not work correctly when “id” is not included in the new item’s data.
– Fixed an issue in jqxKanban about the “updateItem” method. It adds a duplicate to the items array returned by “getItems” method
– Fixed an issue in jqxKanban about the add/remove event handlers, when there are multiple kanbans in the page.
– Fixed an issue in jqxKanban about the rendering of the collapse arrow in the Material, Light and Dark themes.
– Fixed an issue in jqxSplitter. It throws error when resizing on touch screen.
In the upcoming version of jqWidgets, we will add a new Fluent Design Theme following the #microsoft Fluent Design system(https://www.microsoft.com/design/fluent/)
Smart UI R1 2023
We are happy to announce that a new version of Smart UI is now available. It brings a brand-new 3D Chart component and many other updates which will help you to create better web apps.
- 3d Chart component.
- Grid Save/Load state(persist state).
- Scheduler Available & Restricted options. You can define availablity for specific periods and restrict user input.
- Scheduler Resources Legend Mobile friendly mode. When there are multiple legends, they are displayed in a dropdown component.
- Scheduler Performance with many events.
- Help documentation about Blazor, Angular & React. More than 20 new help topics are added.
- Gantt: Week number calculation.
- Grid: Fixed an issue about the tags template of Cells.
- Grid: Fixed an issue about the Grid column editing for color and checklist column types.
- Grid: Fixed an issue about the Grid cell styling with custom css class names.
- Grid: Fixed an issue about CSS rules applied to grid cells.
- Grid: Fixed an issue about escape content.
- Grid: Fixed an issue about labelTemplate with horizontal scrolling.
- Grid: Fixed an issue about Multicomboinput dropdown editor positioning.
- Grid: Fixed an issue about column reorder.
- Grid: Fixed an issue about localization of filtering dropdown when the filter mode is excel.
- Form: Fixed an issue about the Form’s showButtons, backButtonLabel and nextButtonLabel properties when the label is used as a html tag.
- Kanban: Fixed an issue about add new button and multiple columns layout.
- DropDownList: Fixed an issue about Tab key behavior when Filtering is enabled.
jQWidgets v15.0.0 Release, Nov-15-2022
What’s New:– jqxCheckBoxGroup Component.
– jqxRadioButtonGroup Component.
What’s Improved:– jqxGrid support for Ctrl+Click when sorting by multiple columns.
– jqxGrid – cardview mode – add support for cellclassname.
What’s Fixed:– Fixed an issue in jqxChart. saveAsJPEG does not work with annotations.
– Fixed an issue in jqxPasswordInput (Angular). The change event not triggering properly.
– Fixed an issue in jqxGrid. The cellvaluechanged event is beinged trigger when cell’s type is date.
– Fixed an issue in jqxGrid. A Charting error with datafields array results in incorrect rendering.
– Fixed an issue in jgxGrid. updaterow with array does not update the grid when filter is applied.
– Fixed an issue in jqxGrid. Export without provided file name does not work.
– Fixed an issue in jqxGrid. clears state on disabling.
– Fixed an issue in jqxGrid .filter working incorrectly when using localization with filterchoosestring.
– Fixed an issue in jqxGrid. export to xlsx not working with some themes.
– Fixed an issue in jqxScheduler. Month Days > 31 Bug in edit dialog.
– Fixed an issue in jqxDropDownList. Angular missing scrollBarSize property.
– Fixed an issue in jqxScheduler. editDialogOpen ‘dialog’ variable reference.
– Fixed an issue in jqxScheduler. Recursive appointment does not get added.
– Fixed an issue in jqxNumberInput. When spinButtonsStep>10 and min<0, the spinButtons stop working.
– Fixed an issue in jqxNumberInput. Incorrect cursor placement editing negative number.
– Fixed an issue in jqxListBox. Getting wrong selected item when filter is applied.
– Fixed an issue in jqxDateTimeInput. Mobile mode with time popup.
– Fixed an issue in jqxDateTimeInput. Month only input. Padding on buttons not applied initially.
– Fixed an issue in jqxMaskedInput about not updating value on ‘Delete’ key press.
Artavolo – Cloud collaboration service for everyone
We are happy to announce that we launched our new product called Artavolo. Artavolo puts the power of building a custom database in everyday user’s hands. Artavolo is a modern online database service created for everyone, and it gives people the simplicity of a spreadsheet, tools for team collaboration, and a seamless mobile experience. We are just getting started on our mission to expand productivity by giving people simple and useful tools to organize their world. Artavolo is perfect for project management, collecting customer information, creating surveys, and planning events. All of this without any technical expertise. To learn more about Artavolo – https://artavolo.com/
Customer Satisfaction Survey
We would like to ask you to complete a simple anonymous Online Survey that should take no more than 30 seconds. Thank you in advance for sharing your thoughts with us. We appreciate your time and effort in providing feedback to us.
jQWidgets & Angular 14
We are happy to announce that our components are now compatible with Angular 14. The latest version of the “jqwidgets-ng” NPM package was just updated.
jQWidgets v14.0.0 ReleaseWe are happy to announce the new version of jQWidgets. It arrives with Barcode & QRcode components, jqxGrid command columns support and bug fixes.
What’s New:– jqxGrid command column.
– Barcode component.
– QRcode component.
What’s Improved:– Light theme is updated with more modern look and feel.
What’s Fixed:– Fixed an issue in jqxDataTable. 2nd level nested table disappears.
– Fixed an issue in jqxSlider – the “created” event does not fire.
– Fixed an issue in jqxNumberInput – spin buttons unexpected behavior. When decimalDigits and digits properties are set to 2 and the spin buttons are enabled with spinButtonsStep=0.1, the buttons don’t work.
– Fixed an issue in jqxGrid – card view mode – cards change position during scroll
– Fixed an issue in jqxGrid – card view mode – cards are not fully displayed but there is no scrollbar
– Fixed an issue in jqxGrid – rowsheight is not preserved when you switch to cardview mode and then back to grid mode
– Fixed an issue in jqxGrid issue when used within a jqxSplitter component
– Fixed an issue in jqxGrid bug when having pinned columns doesn’t scroll on the next column on key press