I am evaluating possibility to use your control library in our project, and especially crucial for us is a grid component. I would appreciate if you can provide some answers (or point me to the existing docs) on the following questions about jqxGrid for reactjs.
1) Is it possible to define custom editors (that are by them self react components) for each column?
2) Is it possible to implement loading of the data on the fly as user scrolls down the grid?
3) Is it possible to programmatically (or through react properties) to set scroll position?
1. We have a set of built in grid cell editors in the Grid component for React. Custom ones are not supported currently.
2. The Grid component supports loading on demand.
3. You may use the “scrolloffset” method to scroll to a position.