Styling and Appearance
jQWidgets uses a pair of CSS files - jqx.base.css and jqx.[theme name].css. The
base stylesheet creates the styles related to the widget's layout like margin, padding,
border-width, position. The second CSS file applies the widget's colors and backgrounds.
The jqx.base.css should be included before the second CSS file.
Below is the list of CSS classes used by jqxDragDrop.
- jqx-dragdrop - applied to draggable elements.
- jqx-dragdrop-dragging - applied to draggable while dragging.
- jqx-dragdrop-disabled - applied to draggable elements with disabled dragging.
When you create a custom style with colors and backgrounds for jqxDragDrop, you need to do the following:
- Add the above CSS classes related to jqxDragDrop
- After each CSS class, add your theme name.
- To apply your custom style to jqxDragDrop, you need to set its 'theme' property (option)
to point to your theme name string.