Styling and Appearance
jQWidgets uses a pair of CSS files - jqx.base.css and jqx.[theme name].css. The base stylesheet creates the styles
related to the widget's layout like margin, padding, border-width, position. The second css file applies the widget's colors and backgrounds.
The jqx.base.css should be included before the second CSS file.
Below is the list of CSS classes used by jqxScrollView:
- .jqx-scrollview - applying to the jqxScrollView widget.
- .jqx-scrollview-button - applying to the navigation buttons.
When you create a custom style with colors and backgrounds for jqxScrollView, you need to do the following:
- Add the above CSS classes related to jqxScrollView
- After each CSS class, add your theme name.
For example: jqx-scrollview-summer
- To apply your custom style to jqxScrollView, you need to set its 'theme' property(option) to point to your theme name string.
- The sample below demonstrates how to set the 'Summer' theme to jqxScrollView.