Styling and Appearance
jQWidgets uses a pair of CSS files - jqx.base.css and jqx.[theme name].css. The base stylesheet creates the styles
related to the widget's layout like margin, padding, border-width, position. The second css file applies the widget's colors and backgrounds.
The jqx.base.css should be included before the second CSS file.
Below is the list of CSS classes used by jqxScheduler:
- jqx-scheduler - applying to the root jqxScheduler element.
- jqx-widget - applying to the root jqxScheduler element.
- jqx-widget-content - applying to the root jqxScheduler element.
- jqx-rc-all - applying to the root jqxScheduler element.
- jqx-cell - applying to the jqxScheduler cells.
- jqx-widget-header - applying to the jqxScheduler column header, toolbar, legend.
- jqx-scheduler-toolbar - applying to the jqxScheduler toolbar.
- jqx-icon-arrow-left - applying to the jqxScheduler left navigation arrow.
- jqx-icon-arrow-right - applying to the jqxScheduler right navigation arrow.
- jqx-scheduler-selected-appointment - applying to a selected appointment.
- jqx-scheduler-appointment-resize-indicator - applying to the appointment elements. Displays a resize handler.
- jqx-scheduler-cell-focus - applying to focused cell.
- jqx-scheduler-feedback-appointment - applying to the appointment and the feedback element of an appointment which is
displayed when the appointment is being dragged or resized.
- jqx-scheduler-feedback-drag-appointment - applying to the feedback element of an appointment which is displayed when the appointment is being dragged or resized.
- jqx-scheduler-time-column - applying to the time ruler's column.
- jqx-scheduler-cell-hover - applying to hovered cell.
- jqx-fill-state-hover - applying to hovered cell.
- jqx-scheduler-cell-selected - applying to selected cell(s).
- jqx-fill-state-pressed - applying to selected cell(s).
- jqx-scheduler-month-weekend-cell - applying to weekend cells.
- jqx-scheduler-month-cell - applying to cells in the month view.
- jqx-scheduler-month-outer-cell - applying to cells in the month view which are not from the current month.
- jqx-scheduler-all-day-cell - applying to the cells in the all day area.
- jqx-scheduler-time-column-header-cell - applying to the cell above the time ruler's column.
- jqx-scheduler-work-time-cell - applying to cells in the work time area.
- jqxjqx-scheduler-not-work-time-cell - applying to cells out of the work time area.
When you create a custom style with colors and backgrounds for jqxScheduler, you need to do the following:
- Add the above CSS classes related to jqxScheduler
- After each CSS class, add your theme name.
For example: jqx-Scheduler-summer
- To apply your custom style to jqxScheduler, you need to set its 'theme' property(option) to point to your theme name string.
- The sample below demonstrates how to set the 'Summer' theme to jqxScheduler.
[date]="date" [width]="800" [height]="600" [source]="dataAdapter" [showLegend]="true" [view]="'weekView'"
[appointmentDataFields]="appointmentDataFields" [resources]="resources" [views]="views">