What’s Improved:– jqxGrid row details can have variable dynamic height.
What’s Fixed:– Fixed an issue in jqxGrid about row details visibility in Firefox when the Grid has many columns.
– Fixed an issue in jqxGrid about incorrect filtering through checkedlist filter, when there is “null” value in the Grid’s data.
– Fixed an issue in jqxGrid about scrolling right, then the exported data (xls) shows as a blank column.
– Fixed an issue in jqxScheduler about incorrectly rendered timeline appointment, when the appointment is longer than month, exact-time rendering is enabled and the view is timeline month view.
– Fixed an issue in jqxKanban about the columns rendering, expand and collapse, when trying to add dynamically new columns.
– Fixed an issue in jqxKanban addItem method. The kanban-item-id was incorrectly set.
– Fixed an issue in jqxKanban regarding dynamically setting the source. That may result to duplicated items in some cases.
– Fixed an issue in jqxDropDownList regarding the label rendering when the width is in percentages.
– Fixed an issue regarding Angular 8 production build, Globalize.js and jqxCalendar, jqxDateTimeInput and jqxScheduler.