jQWidgets v8.1.0 Release, June-17-2019
What’s Fixed:– Fixed an issue in several components about Angular 8 production build error.
– Fixed an issue in jqxPivotGrid’s setCellValue method behavior.
– Fixed an issue in jqxGrid. When scrolling to the last right column and using the “showvalidationpopup” method for the second column.
– Fixed an issue in jqxGrid. Selection rendering was incorrect after deleting a row.
– Fixed an issue in jqxGrid regarding the Data Export to Excel of Date Columns exported as Strings. Now, the data is correctly exported.
– Fixed an issue in jqxGrid when grouping aggregates are dynamically turned on/off.
– Fixed an issue in jqxNumberInput. When the initial state of the input is empty and the value is null, the editing was not working correctly.
– Fixed an issue in jqxNumberInput. Initial value is negative and rendering in “advanced” mode is wrong.
– Fixed an issue in jqxScheduler regarding the localization rendering when showWeekends is false.