jQWidgets v6.2.0 Release, December-04-2018
What’s New:– Angular Modules for all components – jqwidgets-ng folder.
What’s Improved:– When the Grid calls the DataAdapter’s sort function, it now passes an additional third parameter which contains all sort columns and sort directions.
What’s Fixed:– Fixed an issue in the rendering of jqxTree with checkboxes and jqxEditor with Material styles.
– Fixed an issue in jqxGrid regarding the multiple-column sorting of Date columns.
– Fixed an issue in jqxGrid regarding the multiple-column sorting in virtual mode. Even when there is no data, the sort arrows are rendered as in the single-sort mode.
– Fixed an issue in jqxScheduler regarding jQuery 3.3.1 and rendering of appointments on IPad in MonthView.
– Fixed an issue in jqxDateTimeInput regarding dates selection before 1970.
– Fixed an issue in jqxTreeGrid regarding the export to excel when aggregates are turned on.
– Fixed an issue in jqx.base.css file regarding *expression css names.