jQWidgets v5.7.2 Release, April-20-2018
What’s New:– Users can load jqxListBox, jqxDropDownlist and jqxComboBox by using the Angular *ngFor directive.
– Users can load jqxGrid and jqxDataTable by using the Angular *ngFor directive.
– Users can dynamically load Angular components into Grid Cells.
– New Angular Help tutorials about Routing and Navigation, Dynamic Component Loading and WebPack installation.
– jqxGrid can be loaded from Table tag by using $.jqx.parseSourceTag method.
– Angular 6 components integration.
What’s Fixed:– Fixed an issue in jqxListBox regarding the loading from Select and UL tags.
– Fixed an issue in jqwidgets.d.ts file regarding missing jqx:any.
– Fixed an issue in jqxScheduler regarding the edit dialog’s z-index.
– Fixed an issue in jqxScheduler regarding the firstDay localization setting and showWeekends is set to false.
– Fixed an issue in jqxNotification regarding the dynamically change of templates.
– Fixed an issue in jqxGrid regarding the sorting when the Grid is grouped.
– Fixed an issue in jqxFileUpload cancelFile typescript definition.
– Fixed an issue in the widgets styles regarding an incorrect image.
where can I find an examle for / How to use
Users can load jqxGrid and jqxDataTable by using the Angular *ngFor directive.
Here’s a sample: https://www.jqwidgets.com/angular-6-grid-features/