Features– High performance. jqxGantt supports virtual scrolling which allows you to load large amounts of data without performance degradation.
– Responsive. jqxGantt adapts to any resolution. It is highly responsive layout and an optimized design for desktops, touchscreens, and phones.
– Data binding. Bind data with various local and remote data sources such as JSON, Array, CSV, TSV and RESTful web services.
– Timeline. jqxGantt supports different configurable timeline views such as: Day, Week, Month, Year.
– Task scheduling and relationships. Users can easily plan and schedule tasks to track their projects. In complex projects with many tasks that depend on the completion of others, task connections enable you to decide when a task can be started or finished using end-to-start, start-to-end, start-to-start, and end-to-end task link types.
– Resource view. jqxGantt allows you to visualize the list of tasks assigned to each resource in a hierarchical manner.
– Sorting & Filtering. The Gantt Chart allows user to sort a column in either ascending or descending order by simply clicking on the header. jqxGantt filter allows users to choose appropriate filter types.
– Baselines – used to compare task’s progress with the planned timeline.
– Data export – Easily export the Gantt Chart component in file formats such as Excel or CSV.