Styling and Appearance
jQWidgets uses a pair of css files - jqx.base.css and jqx.[theme name].css. The
base stylesheet creates the styles related to the widget's layout like margin, padding,
border-width, position. The second css file applies the widget's colors and backgrounds.
The jqx.base.css should be included before the second CSS file.
Below is the list of CSS classes used by jqxRating.
- jqx-rating - applied to the jqxRating widget
- jqx-rating-image-default - applied to the rating when the rating is over 0.
- jqx-rating-image-hover - applied to the rating when it is hovered.
- jqx-rating-image-backward - applied to the rating when it is disabled.
When you create a custom style with colors and backgrounds for jqxRating, you need
to do the following:
- Add the above CSS classes related to jqxRating
- After each CSS class, add your theme name.
- To apply your custom style to jqxRating, you need to set its 'theme' property(option)
to point to your theme name string.