- View Source
- API Reference
jqxEditor represents a ready-for-use HTML text editor which can simplify web content creation or be a replacement of your HTML Text Areas. Try jqxEditor in our jsEditor
- Basic & advanced styling. With jqxEditor, you can easily apply bold, italic, underline styles as well as different fonts and font size.
- Colors Picking. The built-in Color Pickers allow you to highlight text by changing its text color or background color.
- Inline editing. The feature allows you to edit inline and the jqxEditor's toolbar is displayed on demand above the editing area.
- Right to left interface. jqxEditor can switch to Right to Left layout and editing mode by setting a single property called "rtl" to true.
- Hyperlinks. A built-in tool for inserting, modifying and removing hyperlinks is available.
- Images. Images can be edited via a built-in Dialog where you can define the image's url, size, alt text and layout.
- Customizable Toolbar and Tools Visibility. Each tool in jqxEditor can be hidden. By implementing a simple callback function, you can also add additional tools.
- Force paste as plain text. jqxEditor has a property called "pasteMode". By setting it to "text", the clipboard data will be always pasted as plain text
- PC, Touch and Mobile Devices Support
- Web Standards Compliant
- Easy customization and built-in themes