Forum Replies Created
Please pay special attention at the screencast to notice that after scroll down I perform a left mouse click in the grid so a cell becomes highlighted and grid does not jump up to the header.
Only after second left mouse click on another cell, Scheduler jumps up to the header.
You can easily do the same. No special preparation requires.
- Go to the jqxScheduler Demo with IE11
- Scroll to the grid so only half of it is visible
- Make left mouse click on a cell inside (1st click). Please note that after your 1st click jqxScheduler will jump up to the header.
- After that you should scroll slightly down (with browser scroll and not with grid internal scroll) one more time
- Click on a cell one more time (2nd click). And here it is – no actions. Cell becomes selected but grid does not jump to the header.
- But when you click one more time on a cell (3d click) – it jumps up.
Here is a small visual content that shows what I described in the post (about each second (or even) click).
The questions remain the same.
What should we do if we have the Scheduler with height more than the height of the page?
Is it possible to disable calling focus on each second click?
During described procedure focus remains in the scheduler (after acquiring it first time).
We just click on control two or more times. Focus doesn’t move from the scheduler.