Forum Replies Created
See your Scheduler – Edit Dialog example in your website.
Its happening in your sample code.
– this option remains hidden ONLY while in Create, becomes visible in Edit
— these group remain hidden under both Create & Edit
…I do not have a better name for inconsistency !!!
I have gone thru your examples 3 times and have tried different combinations.
resourceColumnWidth appears to have a minimum size it will not go beyond – that’s my bad, although not documented
— the bottom horizontal scrollbar disappears still holds true from previous message
3) if legendPosition is on bottom , it works however,
If you use:
— the bottom horizontal scrollbar disappears
and resourceColumnWidth does NOT work
for 1) try the scheduler Edit Dialog example on your website
and you will see the header title issue
1) are you testing this on Web Firefox or Chrome browser look at dialog header title:
click to Create an Appointment the dialog shows ‘Create Appointment’
click to Edit an existing Appointment it shows the same ‘Create Appointment’
— dialog header label not changing with mode
2) timeRuler -> scaleEndHour: 19 …ends at 7 PM
worktime -> toHour: 19 …ends at 6 PM, leaving 7th hour still shaded
—this is inconsistent
3) resourceColumnWidth has NO effect no matter what number you use
— column width is NOT changing