Here is my situation.
1. I read an XLSX file with over a hundred rows and load it into a jqxGrid.
2. I loop the rows and send information to a web government api using axios one by one
3. I get back information one by one and send that to another government api
4. I get back JSON data one by one (up to this point all works fine and it only takes 10 seconds to do the entire file)
5. I’d like to add that data one by one to another jqxGrid so the end user can see the new data rows being added with out having to combine the one by one json data objects.
Is this possible to do in real time?
This topic was modified 3 weeks ago by morgenweck.
You can use the vue grid addrow, updaterow and removerow methods. You can also use updatebounddata if you just need to rebind using the same data source. In general, thr demo you found is fine for the task.