There seems to be a refresh problem with the Kanban when the following conditions are met:
1. A Kanban column has enough items to cause the columnn to scroll.
2. The FIRST column is collapsed.
3. The Kanban is forced to refresh or resize (for example a splitter is moved). In this situation the Kanban column with the scrollbar expands to beyond the space of its container. This behavior ONLY happens when the FIRST column of the Kanban is collapsed and the screen is redrawn.
This situation can be replicated in any of your split screen Kanban examples as follows:
1. Move items to cause a Kanban column to scroll. Best of this is not done in the first column.
2. Collapse the first column.
3. Resize the Kanban by moving the horizontal splitter.
4. The Kanban scrolling column now extends to beyond its container.
5. Restore the collapsed column and move the splitter again – the Kanban scrolling column is re-adjusted to properly fit.
I have no work around for this behavior.
This topic was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by admin.