jQuery UI Widgets Forums ASP .NET MVC How to hide columns and update the grid from the code behind in c #?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hristo 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

• Novato
    Participant

Hello, I hope you can help me with this since I don’t know if it is possible to do it so far I have not had a successful result.

I have a grid with a column to insert data with modal popup. The column is called Insert.

When you finished inserting the data of the corresponding rows, you sent a notification with an asp button.

After sending the notification I need to hide the Insert column so that no more insertions are made in the database. I want to do it using the codebehind of c #.

I also want to update the grid with the data inserted in the database after sending the notification.

Will they have any help code on how to do these two things?

I hope you can answer me as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Hristo
    Participant

Hello Novato,

I am not absolutely sure what you want to achieve.
    The simplest way to hide one column is with the hidecolumn method.
    You mean that you want to make some changes in the JavaScript case from C# class.
    I think here you could try with JSRuntime.InvokeAsync approach or you could search about this.
    Soon we should have a tutorial with the Blazor which uses a similar approach.

Best Regards,
    Hristo Hristov

jQWidgets team
    https://www.jqwidgets.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.