is there any way to close the toolbar on mouseleave/mouseout when the cursor is moved left, right, or down (but not UP)?
i figure mouse-up will accidentally trigger if the cursor is moved into the toolbar
i am thinking something like this
1) trigger event mouseLeave/mouseOut
2) compare the X axis top of the input field to windows.X,
3) if its greater than ( that means cursor has left the element, and moved LEFT RIGHT, or DOWN)
4) $(‘.jqx-editor-toolbar-container , .jqx-widget-header , .jqx-editor-toolbar-inline . jqx-widget jqx-rc-all’).hide() ;
this seems pretty clumsy — is there a better way?
i should have specified Inline Editing.
this may be as good as it gets:
- This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by edwardsmarkf.
i took your excellent example and made some very minor changes:
this is probably very desirable behavior for inline editing toolbars – maybe make something like this part of jqeditor documentation?
what do you think?
this version uses two (or more) inline-edit fields:
this is very close to what i am looking for. notice that this version uses specific id names rather than generic classes.
again, i am surprised this is not a requested feature when using inline-editors.
Thank you for your feedback! We would consider this suggestion.
cleaned up a bit and added a third edit field:
any suggestions? i hope jqwidgets can use this.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.