Happy new year for all the JQWidgets’ users !
I can’t find alone solutions for some basic problems with the chart component:
1) I try to change the series’ color. Here is my code:
(series in blue and violet).
2) I would like not to show the 0 values in my different series. As I have only source I must declare values even for my missing values.
3) Can I ask you something about JSFiddle ? In my code I tried to use in my source => url : ‘http://jqwidgets.com/jquery-widgets-demo/demos/sampledata/nasdaq_vs_sp500.txt’ and I receive an error message (“enable to send …”).
By advance thank you.
- You just need the properties linecolor and lineColorSelected applied. Remove color and fillColor and there should be no issues;
- Please check out the demo Line Serie with missing points to learn how to implement this functionality;
- This is probably due to browsers’ same-origin policy.
Thank you very much for your very fast answer.
1) I have made the modifications but it doesn’t work.
see : http://jsfiddle.net/fernando60/ujnks7wh/5/
I think it’s a problem of colorscheme but I don’t how to solve it.
2) With your help I’ve used emptyPointsDisplay: ‘skip’ and it works perfectly welll.
3) I have tried the code inside http://jsfiddle.net/fernando60/ujnks7wh/5/ uncommenting the source with the url on different computers with different browsers and it doesn’t work. I must recognize it’s a JSFiddle problem !
1) The actual name of the property is lineColor, not linecolor.
3) Please read the article I referred you to in my previous post. This is not an issue but the result of browser policy application.
1) Effectively it works better when the programer writes correctly the property’s name ! IT WORKS !!
3) I’m gonna search by myself about my JSFiddle’s problem. IT WORKS !!
Best Regards from France.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.